This Page

has been moved to new address

The Name Game

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: The Name Game
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Name Game

Picking a name for this next little person has been the hardest yet! Maybe because I am actually giving Jeff a voice on his own child this time ; )

Drum roll please...... LUKAS or LUCAS (we will call him LUKE) is our front runner right now. We are going to let it settle in and see how we feel. We'll keep you updated!

I had an ultrasound yesterday and things look wonderful. We were a little scared because last month it looked like the placenta was growing on my incision from my previous c-sections, which could cause all sorts of issues... well, it is not! This is wonderful news!

Our tentative delivery date is July 1st... we'll know for sure next month. Yay for sweet little boys! and little girls that have tempers like their mother :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Auburn said...

OH - so glad to hear that news about the placenta!

February 25, 2010 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger Jamie Lynne Brummer said...

I actually like the name Luke. But if you go with the proper name I like the spelling Lucas, just a thought. Love you guys so much and miss you already!!!!

February 26, 2010 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Marianne said...

Lucas just looks better. I love it!

February 27, 2010 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I'm kinda partial to Luke because of my nephew, but it's super-cute. I like the traditional away of spelling it.

I saw your comment on FB to Logan about the middle name being Hoze. Too funny!

February 27, 2010 at 9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luke or Lucas

February 27, 2010 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

I love it! Luke McOmber and Luke Brummer will be best friends!!! :) Glad the pregnancy is going well!

March 8, 2010 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

I second all those people...I like Lucas best.

March 12, 2010 at 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home