This Page

has been moved to new address

Cam's Movie!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: Cam's Movie!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cam's Movie!

I made Tyler a little video for his first day of preschool and it made me want to make one to document Cameron's life so far also!(Movies are so fun!)

There have been many firsts in the past 17 months, first teeth, first steps, first holidays, first words, first injuries, first trips, but nothing really beats the every day smiles. She is so full of life and has SO MUCH personality. She is no shy thing, darting into the arms of anyone who smiles at her, and oh does she love her big brother.

She is a cuddle bug and a thumb sucker and just a real joy to be around. I love everything about that little girl, she makes me a better person, and I am lucky to be her mom.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hilary Jorgensen said...

your videos are so sad to me. i haven't quite figured out why exactly, but i think it has something to do with the fact that my little girl is going to grow up . . . and fast.

February 4, 2010 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

I LOVE CAMERON!! That video was so awesome. Makes me want to pinch her chubby little legs!

February 4, 2010 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger Devksi said...

Those are cute videos!! What great memories, you are going to be so glad you have taken all of these photos and videos. I love them!

February 6, 2010 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

I agree. She is awesome!

February 16, 2010 at 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home