This Page

has been moved to new address

Tyler's First Day of Pre-School!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: Tyler's First Day of Pre-School!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tyler's First Day of Pre-School!



Tyler had his first day of pre-school today.
It's a fun class in our neighborhood called, "Boys will be Boys". It is adorable! He was so excited to go today, after visiting the open house yesterday, and when I picked him up he couldn't stop talking about what they did.
They learned about outer space and airplanes!!

I did tear up when I picked him up and he was SO THRILLED with himself.
He ran out the door and said, "HI MOM! I HAD FUN!" (which completely melted my heart) and showed me his craft and jumped up and down with it : ) I can't believe how fast time flies and he doesn't need mom for everything anymore.

What a blessing he is in my life.






1 Comments:

Blogger Alexis said...

i'm so jealous! I only could find one preschool that would take Mason at 2 1/2 and they were 3x a week...my neurotic-ness couldn't handle it. He looks so cute!

February 2, 2010 at 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home