This Page

has been moved to new address

WE DID IT!!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: WE DID IT!!!!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

WE DID IT!!!!

It was FUN, it was HARD, it was WORTH IT!!!
As I am sitting here tonight, with hurting knees and aching EVERYTHING, I just think, I can't wait to do it again. The Half-Marathon was amazing, the people were fun, and finishing was just life changing... I am hooked!

As I came around the last mile in Tempe I saw Jeff and Tyler running next to me, and my mom with her camera, I threw up my arms for a picture. The last half mile I felt like I had just achieved something wonderful; less than 1% of the world has run a long distance event, a pretty cool feeling crossing that finish line.

Thanks again to all of my friends and family!



2 Comments:

Blogger The Moore Family said...

That is so great, Lindsay! I was thinking about you yesterday, actually. Congrats, what an accomplishment and also what an example!
It was good to see you guys on Friday night, hopefully we will get to see you again soon!

January 14, 2008 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger Devksi said...

Wow, what an accomplishment! I think that is awesome Lindsay, you make me want to do something like that. What a cool memory. Well you take care of those aching bones, and we will see ya around!

January 15, 2008 at 1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home