This Page

has been moved to new address

THE NIGHT BEFORE THE RUN

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: THE NIGHT BEFORE THE RUN
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

THE NIGHT BEFORE THE RUN

Well, this is it everyone, I am tucked into bed, just blogging away the hours until I run my first half marathon! I am really excited. My mom flew into town this afternoon and she, Jeff, Tyler and I went downtown to the health and fitness expo and checked out all of the awesome running stuff, then onto the Team in Training Pasta Party.

I just wanted to take a moment and thank all of my family and friends who have been so supportive of the endeavor. Thank you to all of those who have donated as well. It has been so appreciated. At the Pasta Party there was a moment when those who have had or are fighting leukemia or lymphoma stood up and it was just so amazing to know how far medicine has come in the last 20 years to help these diseases.

I have each of you in mind that have taken the opportunity to donate and I appreciate it so much. It is not too late to donate if you would like to, I wil be accepting donations for the next couple of weeks.

I am so excited for tomorrow, my mom, Jeff, and Tyler will be cheering me on in Tempe when I finish and there will be nothing better for me to see than those guys.

http://www.active.com/donate/tntdms/brummer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home