This Page

has been moved to new address

2007

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: 2007
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

2007

It's been a while since I posted anything, Tyler is crawling and he, along with my running, has been keeping me very busy.

For Christmas we went to California to visit my Family. We had a great dinner with the Pfosts (my Mom's side) in Placerville and spent Christmas day with the O'Hares in San Jose. I also had the chance to visit Kellie "Tough" Zumot and her daughter Bella, and my friend Emily and her family. It was so great to see everyone.

Ty with Isabella Zumot


Ty and Me with Uncle David

So Excited to Open Presents

3 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness those CHEEKS! I miss him! Post a video of him crawling!

January 10, 2008 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger Devksi said...

Those pictures are so cute, love the smile on Christmas Day! He is looking more and more like his daddy. Can't wait to see him again, he is always so fun to be around.

January 11, 2008 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger Michael and Megan said...

two gbhs babies! so cute!!

January 12, 2008 at 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home