This Page

has been moved to new address

Tyler's Half Birthday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: Tyler's Half Birthday!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Monday, December 17, 2007

Tyler's Half Birthday!


So Tyler is Six Months Old! Can you believe it? We sure can't!
On Saturday we celebrated the big day. We went to Dave & Busters for dinner and games with some friends: Cliff and Rachel and Dan and Teresa. Jeff and I sure had fun! I beat Jeff by at least 200 points in ski ball and I was the one holding the baby!

In the end, Tyler was pooped, and had a stuffed bear to show for his winnings.

Happy Six Months T-Bone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Devksi said...

I love half birthdays! I am so glad I am not the only one who likes half birthdays. Happy half birthday little man!

December 20, 2007 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger Andrew Jorgensen said...

gosh i can't believe it. I wonder when I'm gonna meet him. Happy half to tyler.

January 9, 2008 at 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home