This Page

has been moved to new address

Weird Attachment

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: Weird Attachment
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Weird Attachment


This is a picture of my favorite hair product. This particular jar of bumble and bumble sumo wax is almost out. I was telling Jeff all about it last night as I had just gotten a replacement jar. I felt sad almost, this jar has been with me through the best and worst times of my life. I got this jar when Dolce salon and spa first opened my freshman year at ASU in 2001 when I lived in the dorms with Megan McDermott. This jar went with me when my mom took me to Paris for my 19th birthday, it was in my hair as I strolled down the beautiful streets and saw the Mona Lisa. Later that summer I went back to Europe and did a study abroad in the Netherlands for a few months: it was with me in hostils and many many countries: the Netherlands: Breda, Amsterdam, Delft, The Haag, etc.; France: Paris, Nice; England: Swinden, Oxford, London; Brussels, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, so many that I can't even remember at this moment. It was in my hair all through my second year at ASU and the Summer that my dad got sick and died. It was in my hair at his memorial services. It was in my hair when I graduated from ASU. It was in my hair when I decided to join the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. It was in my hair when I met my husband. It was in my hair when I got married. It was in my hair when I had Tyler... (Yes, I had Jeff bring my blow drier and makeup to the hospital). It is in my hair today and it's almost gone! I love this little jar of wax. I love the wear that it shows, the rust on the cap and the dents in the side. One constant thing that has always made me feel beautiful : )

4 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Okay Linds this is seriously the cutest post EVER!!!! I love it! I'm sorry you're almost out! You should keep the jar! lol

November 7, 2007 at 11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are way more beautiful than this little jar could hope to make you. But you should keep that jar. One day Tyler will start to lose his little teeth and you will need a place for the tooth fairy to store them. This looks like a very perfect place.
Love you.

November 7, 2007 at 6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww. I love this.

November 11, 2007 at 12:11 AM  
Blogger Jewelia Eagar said...

I loved this post!!!

December 9, 2007 at 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home