This Page

has been moved to new address

I Have Been Tagged: Survey

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: I Have Been Tagged: Survey
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I Have Been Tagged: Survey

Tagged

1. Where did you meet your husband? We met playing soccer on a Monday night in July, 2005. He thought I was someone he already knew, I thought he was cute.


2. What is the first thing you said to your husband? He said, "Have I met you?" I said, "No". We talked golf most of the rest of the night; I had just gotten back from golf school in San Diego with my mom and stepbrother and Jeff lives to play.

3. Where was your first date? We went to the driving range and I blew him away! :)

4. Where was your first kiss? After our second date, we went to dinner and a movie.

5. Did you have a long or short courtship/engagement? Uhm... crazy fast. We are lucky that it worked and that we have so much fun together because we were NUTS looking back. We Dated for 3 months, were engaged for 1 month and have been married for almost 2 years.

6. Where did you get engaged? This was RAD. Jeff asked me to meet him at his house instead of picking me up for our date and I was annoyed by that. I went to his house and he wasn't even home! There was a limo in the driveway and a driver came out of the car and handed me a letter from Jeff telling me he was running late and the driver would take me to him. We drove and drove and drove up the B-line to the middle of nowhere in the desert and the driver pulls off the side of the road and lets me out. He drives away and then out of the desert hills Jeff comes down on a quad and I hopped on the back. We drove out into the hills of the desert and got to a little table just before the sun set. He wrote a poem for me and read it, asked me to marry him, and then we danced. Jeff's roommates came out of nowhere and served us dinner by candle light. It was perfect!

7. Where did you get married? Waikiki!

8. How did your reception go? It was eventful : )

9. THE HONEYMOON....It was so fun! We flew from Oahu to Kaui and had the time of our lives. We did all the fun Hawaii stuff there is to do!

10. Who's turn is it next? Lindsey, Shelby, Courtney.


1 Comments:

Blogger Marianne said...

WOW that engagement was amazing! I did not know that Jeff had that in him!....Whole new level of RESPECT!

September 26, 2007 at 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home