This Page

has been moved to new address

Another Trip!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: Another Trip!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Another Trip!

Tyler and I went to spend the week with my mom in California again. We had a lot of fun. We spent a lot of time outside enjoying the beautiful weather, jogging, and out by the pool.

Tyler LOVES his jogging stroller. We did most of our jogging on a paved bike trail... the first mile and a half is uphill!! Usually my mom pushes the stroller... I did it for the first time, and let me tell you, pushing that kid up hill for a mile and half is HARD work; the mile and half on the way back seems so easy. We also went running at Cronan ranch, about 1,400 sq/miles of land with horse trails. Jenny Wolf and I ran our hearts out for 3 miles on these hills that kicked our butts, my mom pushed Tyler on the run... she is incredible.

The trip was a lot of fun.

Tyler relaxing by the pool at my parents' house.

Tyler and Auntie Jenny (who is one of the most amazing women alive and we are so proud of)!



Tyler at the airport. Could he be any cuter?

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

No - he COULDN'T be any cuter! He is PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!

September 10, 2007 at 6:57 AM  
Blogger M & S Eagar said...

Hey Lindsay - He's getting cuter everyday!

September 11, 2007 at 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home