This Page

has been moved to new address

His First Habit

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: His First Habit
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Monday, September 3, 2007

His First Habit

Tyler is a thumb sucker!! I swore I would never give him a pacifier, but I'd rather him suck on one of those than his thumb. So, I caved and have been trying to give him the pacifier... but NOW... He pulls the dang thing out and shoves his thumb in his mouth. It is the funniest thing; once he gets that thumb in he is the happiest kid in the world. He looks so proud and makes so much noise sucking away. It seems like every time I turn my head he's looking for that thing!


3 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

How CUTE is that???????????

September 3, 2007 at 8:44 PM  
Blogger Marianne said...

Love that! I remember when Kate did that the first time but then she quit. Keep trying the bink!!

September 4, 2007 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger M & S Eagar said...

Oh c'mon Lindsay - he looks so cute! I'm a big fan of the binky - it just makes life so much easier!

September 4, 2007 at 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home