This Page

has been moved to new address

Our Fun Saturday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: Our Fun Saturday
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Our Fun Saturday

Today was so busy and a lot of fun. Tyler slept well because we took him to Sam Stanley's first birthday party last night and he LOVED being around kids; he was alert the entire time! We had chores to get done this morning, and since Tyler is getting over his first cold we haven't slept much this week; last night I got a much anticipated 5 hours in a row. We woke up at 5:30 and went for a jog with Tyler and then came home and cleaned the house. (I am a clean freak; poor Jeff!) When we were done with all the chores we went to pick up my car from the tire shop... I had a nail in every tire! We came home and played with Tyler for a while; he is starting to be so alert. On Thursday he followed an object with his eyes for the first time (a yellow bear blanket that my Aunt Janis and Uncle David sent him). The weather here has been nuts with all of the monsoons; it makes for amazing sunsets.
























We took some fun pictures of Tyler playing;














































I also got my very first crockpot today! Everyone has one (even my mom who never cooked in a crockpot my entire life). I made my first dinner in it; Chicken Tortilla Soup, courtesy of Lindsey Eagar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home