This Page

has been moved to new address

Sweet Billie Girl

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: Sweet Billie Girl
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sweet Billie Girl


Today is a really sad day for me.
The dog that I found at the pound in Auburn
when I was 16 had to be put to sleep due to health issues.
She was FANTASTIC.
When I told Jen I was getting her she was ADAMANT
that I name her BILLIE... and I did.
Jen died a few months after we got her and Billie was
so comforting to everyone as visitors trickled
in and out of our house for months...
and when the visits stopped happening,
Billie was my very best friend.
I cried onto her head so many nights
when I missed my sister.
She was such a sweet girl.

She lived a great full life and gave us so much love.
She will be missed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

That is so sweet Linds - what a good pup.

June 29, 2010 at 6:00 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Oh I'm so sorry. We just put down Mushu, the cat I got when I was 17, for the same reasons. On the bright side, Jen gets to hang out with her now and that's a fair deal since she insisted on naming her :)

June 29, 2010 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger Jamie Lynne Brummer said...

I am so sorry to hear about your dog. Me and my family also had to put down our beloved dog Misty when I was 16, and we had here since I was like 4 years old, It was hard. I am sorry to hear about that. I love you and miss you, Good luck with everything with the baby, I hope everything goes well for both of you. Can't wait to meet him and hope to see you guys soon. I love you Lindsay!

June 30, 2010 at 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home