This Page

has been moved to new address

Lindsay Brummer Photography

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: Lindsay Brummer Photography
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lindsay Brummer Photography





I have been building up my photography business and portfolio for the past couple of years and am really enjoying it. I thought I'd put a website together to showcase the REALLY CUTE families, couples, kids, and babies that I have had the pleasure of shooting recently.

I'll keep a link to my page on my blog incase you forget the address:

You can also follow me on FACEBOOK;

just "LIKE" my page or "BECOME A FAN".

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

It looks GREAT! You are seriously so amazing - you're self taught, motivated, and TALENTED. Thank you for taking our pictures - they're beautiful memories! xoxoxox

April 21, 2010 at 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home