This Page

has been moved to new address

Drapes Drapes Drapes

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: Drapes Drapes Drapes
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Drapes Drapes Drapes

My kids wake up so early!!!
The sun comes up around 5AM and so do my little darlings.
I have made drapes for Cam's room that seem to help her nap and I just finished Tyler's yesterday! Hopefully when we get them hung we can sleep until 6AM!!!!!
Thought I'd use them as a fun back drop this morning :)

(and yes, in order to bribe them to do thins, I give them dum dums)

6 Comments:

Blogger Jones Family said...

Look at those cutie pies! I love the drapes. You are so creative!

June 4, 2010 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger Alexis said...

I love the print of that fabric! 5AM?? I would die! I put the blackout fabric on the girls' drapes too and I love it!

June 4, 2010 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I picked up blackout shades for Sophie's windows and made Andrew put them up. I use them for naptime and for bedtime. The sun comes right in Sophie's window super-early. I'm not sew-savvy enough to make my own!

June 4, 2010 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger Marianne said...

That picture is to die for Lindsay!! Love love the drapes!

June 5, 2010 at 6:46 PM  
Blogger Jamie Lynne Brummer said...

The picture is so cute!

June 5, 2010 at 7:50 PM  
Blogger Happy Wanderers said...

Aren't blackout curtains nice? The sun comes up here just before 4am right now. It's driving me CRAZY!! Your curtains are a lot cuter than mine, though!! :)

June 6, 2010 at 3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home