This Page

has been moved to new address

13.1!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: 13.1!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

13.1!

I ran a half marathon in San Francisco on the 26th... it was awesome. The weather was AMAZING, the course was a little too crowded, dodging runners the entire time, totally worth it. I wasn't prepared ENOUGH for all of the San Francisco HILLS, but did make a time of 02:13:02. About a 10:07 mile. Jeff and the kids were there waiting in the first half and I dropped off my longs sleeves ; ).


10 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Way to go, Lindsay!!!

August 4, 2009 at 3:44 PM  
Anonymous Linda Pfost said...

you look amazing!!! You did a great job

August 4, 2009 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger Auburn said...

WAY TO GO LINDSAY!! Awesome time. I love that second picture of you!

August 4, 2009 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Oh my gosh, congratulations! That's fantastic! Good job!

August 4, 2009 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger Rachel Mack said...

You are a trooper! I swear!!! You are crazy how much you run- I love it because I wish I could!
Well- you look FAB U LISH OUS! I will be back in Mesa soon then our girls can play!

August 4, 2009 at 9:03 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

I am SOOO proud of you! And you look incredible!! Someday we will run a marathon together.. mmm maybe a half marathon.. okay let's just do a 5k. :)

August 5, 2009 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger Erin Nicole said...

Freaking awesome girl!

August 7, 2009 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger Devksi said...

Great job Lindsay! You are such a great example to your kiddos!

August 9, 2009 at 7:55 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

Congrats Lady!! You motivate me.

August 12, 2009 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger teamscow said...

you go girl!

August 14, 2009 at 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home