This Page

has been moved to new address

Fun Visit with the O'Hares

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: Fun Visit with the O'Hares
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Fun Visit with the O'Hares

We took a week and a half to visit with my family in San Jose, jet over to San Francisco, and then over to my parents house. What a great time! Thanks guys for all of the fun. I love you.


Heather & Sean with the kids

Uncle David (who looks so much like my dad that it hurts and feels great at the same time).

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

My Uncle Jeff looks identical to my dad. I know what you mean about the hurt and good at the same time.

August 4, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home