This Page

has been moved to new address

Little Girls

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: Little Girls
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Little Girls

I had the craziest moment the other day.  I was looking through photos that my sister in law had posted of Cameron and I thought... where have I seen that picture before?

The things is, it was a picture of me that I was thinking of!



3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Oh my gosh she's your long-lost twin!

July 15, 2009 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger Jamie Lynne Brummer said...

I think you guys totally look alike in those pictures, that is crazy!

July 21, 2009 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger Erin Nicole said...

Wow! Ok.. she is mini u.

August 7, 2009 at 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home