This Page

has been moved to new address

California Trip

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: California Trip
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Monday, September 20, 2010

California Trip

We took a VERY LAST MINUTE trip to California
to visit my parents and enjoy a little bit of fall.
My mom took the kids to Apple Hill
for some pony rides, a hay maze,
some face painting and
feeding of the goats and chickens.
They had such a good time.
Cameron is STILL talking about riding her horsey.
It was sad to leave and come back to the 107 degree HEAT.







1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

We're in California right now and we did the same horse ride! I'm loving this weather and I'm dreading the fact that we leave on Wednesday!

September 20, 2010 at 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home